![]() |
| 4/1/2014 - The wildlife kept distracting the kids from Joy School today. #santacruzlife |
![]() |
| 4/6/2014 - Little man has finally worked up the neck strength to roll and lift his ginormous head up for extended periods of time. Strongest man in the world ain't got nothin on James! #ilovemykids |
![]() |
| 4/10/2014 - "Mom, I look cool and it's time for you to make breakfast." My wake-up call this morning. #ilovemykids |
![]() |
| 4/15/2014 - How many Richardsons does it take to vacuum the living room? #ilovemyhubby #ilovemykids |
![]() |
| 4/16/2014 - Few things make me look at a room and let out a satisfied sigh more than a freshly steam vacuumed carpet. #awww |
![]() |
| 4/16/2014 - Late night shenanigans the Richardson way ;) |
![]() |
| 4/18/2014 - The Easter bunny comes a night early to our house. And yes those eggs on the couch are "hidden" #easterfun |
![]() |
| 4/19/2014 - Two hours after it was posted, I just noticed this lovely picture. I've been hacked by my firstborn. This is a picture of her bedroom wall |
![]() |
| 4/19/2014 - Egg coloring = serious business #easterfun |
![]() |
| 4/19/2014 - Easter Egg Hunt #easterfun |
![]() |
| 4/21/2014 - I was vacuuming out the van this morning and I turned around to see this. Robert's simple explanation, "We're playing hide and seek." #ilovemyhubby #neveradullmoment |
![]() |
| 4/22/2014 - Yep. It's basically tradition. #notforspeeding #thistime |
![]() |
| 4/23/2014 - We got our hairs cut by Auntie Bean. #beansthebest |
![]() |
| 4/24/2014 - Hangin at Nielsen's after Aubrie's endowment session. Such a great night! #ilovemyfamily #ilovetoseethetemple |
![]() |
| 4/27/2014 - That moment when you find out the ward you were planning on visiting actually started an hour ago. 61st ward here we come! #lifeonvacation |
![]() |
| 4/28/2014 - Thank you Arizona. It's been real. It's been fun. It's been really fun. #roadtrippin #5monthsold #4thtriptoarizona #roadtrippinpro |
![]() |
| 4/28/2014 - Realizing I have a slight obsession with taking pictures of James in his carseat on our trips to Arizona. #roadtrippin #ilovemykids |
![]() |
| 4/30/2014 - I'm sorry, professor! My son ate my homework! #ilovemykids |






















No comments:
Post a Comment