We got to babysit these cute twins right at the beginning of April. If that's not a sign that it's going to be a spectacular month. I don't know what is ;)
![]() |
| Yeah, they're best buds. The twins are 2 months older than James. Yes, I know James is huge :) |
James' First Solids
He wasn't a fan right at first, but then after a couple weeks he did a complete 180` and now he can't get enough of them.
General Conference
We actually got the girls to sit and watch for a half hour this year. One point for the parents! ;)
Easter Saturday
Easter Sunday
Cameron and Aubrie's Wedding
My littlest sis got married!! And to a great guy to boot ;)
The grandkids couldn't wait to greet my mom and dad.
![]() |
| It was windy. It made Aubrie look like she had a superhero cape. Haha! |
![]() |
| I love my little sis! |
While we were down for the wedding Robert's parents threw Lydia a little early birthday celebration. As always, Lydia loved the attention. :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment