Late winter is rainy season for Santa Cruz. This winter was unseasonably dry but there were a few week long stretches of nearly constant rain. One Saturday that was the only time that sun was expected in the middle of a week and a half stretch of rain we decided to take advantage of the sun and head to the beach. I sent a text out to some friends to join us and we a WONDERFUL afternoon
Lydia and me making a sand castle, or more rather me trying to make one as quickly as possible before Lydia destroys it. See completed castle in Flat Stanley post.
Happy Mary hanging out.
Daddy and Lydia coming back from the water. Lydia LOVES the water. She would live in it if we'd let her. Robert was such a great sport to stay out there with her for most of the outing.
Lydia and her friend Jayden made quick work of the sand castle.
The only picture I took of any of the adults was this unflattering one.
This picture kind of sealed the deal that I need to do A LOT better about taking pictures of my friends. How easy would it have been for me to say, "Hey guys, say cheese!"? I will do better.
It was a GREAT day with GREAT friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment