I did my first official race! It was just a 5k and I didn't pace myself right or do enough uphill training that it totally killed me so I sped walked a lot of it instead of running, but I DID IT! It was the "Run or Dye" Santa Cruz event and I was asked to do it with my friend Kris. We had a great time and chatted the whole way (since we were going at my turtle pace, chatting was possible ;)
 |
| Before |
 |
| And one on her tiptoes because my tallness made her feel short. |
 |
| AFTER!! |
We had dye in places that dye should never be. As soon as I got home Robert cracked up and pointed out that the dye outlined my bum sweat. GROSS!
 |
| One last pic before I got cleaned up. |
It was a great time, and I definitely would do it again. I'm hoping to do a 10k Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving, but I definitely have some work to do! Yay for living healthy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment