![]() |
| 8/9/2014 - You know you've played 2048 too much when... #roadtrippinagain |
![]() |
| 8/11/2014 - Throwing paper "stones" at Goliath. #fhe #ilovemyfamily |
![]() |
| 8/12/2014 - If things go according to plan, we have about a year left here. I don't know how we're ever going to leave this place. #lovethebeach #santacruzlife |
![]() |
| 8/13/2014 - Only saw 15 deer on my run this morning. I wonder where the rest are hiding #livinghealthy |
![]() |
| 8/13/2014 - Hey James, you have a little something on your face there. #lovethebeach #santacruzlife #ilovemykids |
![]() |
| 8/18/2014 - She keeps lifting this above her head and yelling "I am Thor!" #proudmommymoment |
![]() |
| 8/23/2014 - This pretty lady's birthday is today. She is such a blessing and example in my life. Love you Grandma! |
![]() |
| 8/23/2014 - Remember that one time that I said my house was spotless. Well, this happened... #life |
![]() |
| 8/31/2014 - A month straight of being early to church. Go us! #winningatlife |










No comments:
Post a Comment