Just some random odds and ends from January.
Lydia is a Sunbeam and so far she LOVES it! She especially likes Singing Time with Mommy, but is learning to not have a meltdown every Sunday that her name stick isn't picked.
Lydia and Mary are starting to love to play together more than fighting. Like 60% playing nice, 40% fighting and screaming at each other. Hopefully their relationship keeps going more and more in the direction of playing nice with each other.
I snuck this video of Robert dancing with the girls. They had already been going for a couple minutes so I missed the best moves, but I still think it's so sweet. The girls love their Daddy!
I went on my first run since the October before my brain surgery. It was WONDERFUL!
![]() |
| Oh how I missed running along this view! |
Family beach trip with some friends.
![]() |
| Gotta love the Nutella smeared across her face |
Lydia is obsessed with the music from Frozen. I have it on my phone and she listens to it constantly. Here she is performing "Let It Go." Excuse the mess.
James turned 2 months!
![]() |
| 14lbs 13oz and 2'.5" long. His length is leveling out a bit (94th percentile) as is his weight (92nd percentile), but his head circumference - 16.9" - is inching further and further off the charts. |
I had been dragging my feet about putting away the 0-3 month clothes, he had pretty much grown out of them by the time he was 1 month. Well, we ended up having to use scissors and cut James out of one of his shirts because, even with Robert and I working together, we could not for the life of us stretch it off his big head. Needless to say, his small clothes are put away and he's in 6 month now, but probably not for long.
![]() |
| Lydia loves to feed her brother. Such a big girl helper for Mommy and Daddy! |
We did a little photo shoot with James in this baseball outfit because he was just so cute in it, I couldn't resist!
And of course another Beach Day with friends!! Is this not what people normally do in the middle of winter?
![]() |
| Lydia had all these random boys' attention and was playing with them for a good 10 minutes or more. She's already attracting the older boys! What are we going to do when she's older??? |
There was a Sunday that I ended up matching the girls almost exactly, so we took pictures. We tried many shots but they weren't really in the mood for it, so this is the best of what we got.
| TICKLE ATTACK!! This picture cracks me up :) |





















No comments:
Post a Comment