First, the egg dyeing supplies
Lydia thoroughly enjoyed being able to scribble on her name egg until she tried to eat the crayon and I wouldn't let her. She didn't think it was fun after that.
And the others. We had several eggs crack while boiling so we ended up with hardly any to dye, but it was sufficient for our needs. The bottom right egg is Robert's annual equation egg. I forget what the complicated equation was, but the answer was "(Eggs'Eggs)^-1" Which in real math terms I guess means X transpose X inverse... whatever that means. My husband is a nerd and I love him for it :)
And my Easter tulips :) Robert snagged a BEAUTIFUL bunch this year, but I guess they're always beautiful every year.
And our family on Easter. Lydia's new favorite thing is to point at people. At first we attempted to take this picture by me putting the camera on timer and running to get in the picture, but a merciful angel of a woman was driving by and saw our troubles, pulled over, and offered to take our picture. Thank goodness for charitable people!
I feel like I should or am supposed to take a moment to talk about Christ's atonement and the real meaning behind Easter, but I feel inadequate to do it justice. So I will just say I have a testimony that Jesus Christ is our Savior. He suffered for our sins, died for us, and rose again. Because of this we all can return to live forever with him after this life. I know He lives! (For more on Christ, the atonement, and more go here)Happy Easter everyone!!!



Lydia's so big!!!
ReplyDelete