Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ms. Independent

So here's a small update on Lydia since I haven't done one in a while.
Ever since the first attempt at meat incident, Lydia has not had any interest in us feeding her. After many a failed meal and several different plans of attack, we finally decided to just let her eat on her own.
As you can see, she thoroughly enjoys it :) This does mean that we have a huge mess to clean up 2 or 3 times a day, but at least she's eating.
Just having fun with Daddy.
A few weeks ago she was constantly doing this cheesy grin. I'm glad we got a picture of it before she stopped.
This picture was a few weeks ago and shows her teeth really well. Her top 2 teeth have come in even further since then, and with one that just started cutting through tonight, she now has 6 teeth (4 on top, 2 on bottom).
I can't believe she is just 3 weeks away from turning a whole year old! It's been a great first year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...