I didn't do an amateur photo shoot for Lydia when she turned 3 months. I'm a slacker. And since I'll be doing a 4 month post in a minute or at the latest tomorrow, I'm not going to describe in detail what Lydia was like at 3 months. I will say that at 3 months Lydia weighed about 13 pounds and was about 24.5 inches long. It was also just a week or so before she hit the 3 month mark that she started laughing. August 4th at 4:30pm to be exact. Here is the first video footage we got of her giggles :)
This ambush of posts will have to continue tomorrow. It's time for bed.
yay! I'm so glad for all the updates, even though I knew about most of this stuff. haha. I like reading it and seeing the pictures. It's all so wonderful! Lydia has gotten huge-I didn't even realize it!
ReplyDelete