Tuesday, September 28, 2010

August trip to AZ Part 1 - Kaci's Wedding

Ya'll ready for this?? You are about to be AMBUSHED with posts. I hope you survive this wild ride of the past 2 months of our lives.

ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS, KACI CRANDELL, GOT MARRIED!!!!! She married another good friend of mine, Aaron Cardon. Their wedding was BEE-YOU-TEE-FULL! Kaci was GORGEOUS! And I'm so happy for them both. Here are some pictures of the joyous occasion.

This is Cortney Skouson with her new baby, Ty. I love this picture of us and our babies. Cortney, Kaci, and I have been close for quite a while now. Oh the many sleepovers and fun times we've had. I can't believe that now all 3 of us are married and starting families of our own. Life goes by so fast but it's so great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...