Oh congratulations!! and Lydia is such a pretty name! (...the work and the glory books come to mind first. I loved Lydia)
yay!! that is so exciting!! girls are so much fun!! i should know, haha. congrats!
that is so exciting i am so happy for you hope all goes well
Congratulations!! I had a feeling it was a girl. And Lydia is a pretty name.
Congrats! A little girl will be so fun! So happy for you guys.
Oh congratulations!! and Lydia is such a pretty name! (...the work and the glory books come to mind first. I loved Lydia)
ReplyDeleteyay!! that is so exciting!! girls are so much fun!! i should know, haha. congrats!
ReplyDeletethat is so exciting i am so happy for you hope all goes well
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I had a feeling it was a girl. And Lydia is a pretty name.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! A little girl will be so fun! So happy for you guys.
ReplyDelete