We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Arizona. It had been a while since we had seen a lot of the family, so it was fun to visit with everyone. Robert especially enjoyed finally getting Scott and Becky's twins (our nephews) to really warm up to him. Every time they would see him they would start smiling and saying "Rob-ee-uht! Rob-ee-uht!" There was one day that we were watching them and Robert was playing with them for a solid hour or two on the trampoline. After they were done, they came in and crashed on the couch. It's the only picture I took the whole trip and I took it with my cell phone, but it's a priceless one :)

It reminds me of someone else I know...

This was taken of me when I was babysitting about 3 or 4 years ago. Are we going to be the greatest parents or what?!? ;)
Anyway, it was a great trip. We were there for almost a week, and we were constantly going back and forth between our families which is so fun. It's so awesome that our families live so close to each other and that we love spending time with both of them. We also get 2 Thanksgiving dinners. Can life get better!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment