Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Instagram Revisited - July

7/2/2014 - Spittin image? #wonderman #dannykaye

7/4/2014 - This is how we decided to do fireworks this year. No traffic for us :) #youtubethroughthewii #winningatlife

7/5/2014 - Sometimes life just calls for a spontaneous family trip to Yogurtland #yum

7/8/2014 - $0.56 short stacks at IHOP? Don't mind if I do! Happy 56th anniversary IHOP! #yum #ilovemyfamily #photobomb 

7/9/2014 - Trying new ways to destress. Today's experiment - yoga. The girls got in on the fun too. #ilovemykids #yoga #corpseposeismyfave

7/10/2014 - This cutie is 27 years old today! I can't put to words the blessing Robert is in my life. He completes me and then some. Happy birthday, love! #ilovemyhubby

7/12/2014 - You can tell which room I'm deep cleaning by how many hair ties end up on my wrist. Today's project - my room 

7/12/2014 - Someone has learned that he has the ability to climb and that there's more to this world than what is on the floor. Which means this mommy gets to spend her days consoling him when he falls from his new found heights. #luckyme #ilovemykids

7/13/2014 - If I had a nickel for every time I've resewn the crotch on a pair of Robert's pants, I could afford to buy Robert a new pair of pants. #ilovemyhubby #hebetterlovemeback

7/14/2014 - Asked the girls what they would like for lunch. #dramaqueennumber1 is currently sent to her room for throwing a huge tantrum because I said she couldn't have just syrup for lunch. #dramaqueennumber2 started crying after I said a few suggestions and said through her tears, "I just REALLY want carrots and hummus." You would think I gave her the moon when I said that was a great choice. #opposites #parenthood #ilovemykids

7/18/2014 - Lydia filled the top one all by herself. I'm so proud! Mary filled the left half of the bottom one. She still has a little learning to do  #ilovemykids

7/21/2014 - Just killed this spider with my bare hands AS IT CRAWLED ON JAMES'S FACE! Feeling like Superwoman! #dontmess

7/22/2014 - Starting the morning off right! #highschoolmusical

7/26/2014 - Arizona, I love thee! #nofilter

7/31/2014 - My very favorite picture of my beautiful mother. #grandmashouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...