Sunday, November 10, 2013

Instagram Revisited: Mid August-September

08/14/2013 - After a week straight of being an absolute 3-year-old NIGHTMARE, this girl
is being an angel, happy little helper today. If only this could be everyday.
#icandreamcanti #ilovemykids

08/14/2013 - Robert just surprised me with this little beauty in honor of 5 years
tonight since he first said he liked me and we held hands for the first time.
I got the best guy #ilovemyhubby

08/19/2013 - I tried to get fancy with Lydia's hair today. It looked a
bit better when it was first done, but I'm proud of it #ilovemykids

08/20/2013 - When we first moved here, I loved how big this closet was.
Now I'm reorganizing and sorting through all of our storage areas and
wishing this closet was twice it's size. #storagewoes #toomuchstuff

08/21/2013 - If you've got a craving for homemade granola, you might
as well do a 5 quart batch. Am I right?? #pregnancyproblems

08/23/2013 - My wake up call. It's better than a rooster,
but just as loud. #bedheadrocks #ilovemykids

08/26/2013 - Last official Monday Fun Day of
the summer. Hand print crafts  #summer

08/26/2013 - Any guesses which pan Lydia
helped me fill? #parenthood #ilovemykids

08/27/2013 - Woke up with a mad craving for this little package
of goodness. I tried to resist... I failed. Worth it! #pregnancyproblems

08/30/2013 - Last of a set of 12 from our wedding.
Farewell glass tumblers! #plasticisbetter

09/02/2013 - Scripture time. #ilovemyhubby #ilovemykids #ilovethescriptures

09/03/2013 - Rare Mommy and Mary 1 on 1 time. Unfortunately
it doesn't happen nearly as often as it should. #ilovemykids

09/03/2013 - Fight it all you want! Turn the light on. Even hang half off
the bed for all I care. SLEEP WILL PREVAIL! #parenthood

09/06/2013 - Me, upon finding this scene, "Lydia are you stuck???"
Lydia, "No, just resting. You should take a picture!"
#weirdkids #ilovemykids #parenthood

09/07/2013 - I'm so pleased with our little flowers! After the wildlife
massacred them 2 months ago they've all grown back and have
multiple blooms on them. They make me happy! #itsthelittlethingsinlife

09/08/2013 - After over a week of it being unusually warm here, it's cooling
off a bit just in time for us to go to Arizona. Oh Mother Nature
and her cruel irony! #stillexcited #thankgoodnessforAC

09/10/2013 - On the open road! #azbound

09/10/2013 - Home sweet home! #proudtobearizonan

09/11/2013 - The Incredible Mary #playingatgrandmaandgrandpas
  
09/12/2013 - Someone done got their hair did. P.S. Refusing to look
at the camera or smile is Lydia's new thing. #playingwithaunts

09/17/2013 - Today I match a 10 month old. Does that mean I'm dressing too
young, she's dressing too old, or we're just plain cute? #fashionfauxpas

09/17/2013 - They found me! This is the 5th time since
I turned 18 that I've been summoned. If only I had that kind
of luck with Publisher's Clearing House or something.

09/19/2013 - Guess who threw up in the middle of the
Costco food court? #whomecouldntbe #parenthood

09/24/2013 - My new motto: When in need of more storage space, GO VERTICAL!

09/24/2013 - First date #cutekids

09/26/2013 - Pedicures with one of my girlfriends. If that's not a sign
that it's going to be a spectacular Thursday, I don't know what is 

09/27/2013 - I love our ward, beach bonfires, and Santa Cruz! #randomsurferdude #nofilter

09/28/2013 - Throw back Saturday? to this Saturday exactly a year ago when
I went paddleboarding with these lovely ladies and @melbaker. Good times!
Now @brittbaer has moved back to Utah and @kara_j_miller moves to SLO
tomorrow. Exciting opportunities for them and their families, but sad for us
that have to say goodbye! Love you ladies!!!

09/29/2013 - My sick baby finally sleeping soundly. I was a bit distracted
during our Primary program today thinking of this one that had been
throwing up all night. #sickbabiesaretheworst #ilovemykids

09/29/2013 - Duck face. #goof

09/30/2013 - My first completed French braids EVER! Lots
of room for improvement, that's for sure  #parenthood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...