Friday, November 15, 2013

Craft and Preschool Creations

Dear Lydia and Mary,
Someday, I see myself being the kind of mom that saves every little drawing and knick knack that my kids make. I'll store it all away, and then at the most embarrassing opportunity, for example meeting your fiancee for the first time, pull all of them out and talk about how ridiculously cute you were. Alas, today is not that day. You both love creating things, which is so great, but I have nowhere to put it all. So for now, I have kept a couple of my favorites, and the rest has gone on to the next life (AKA the trash can).

Before anything met it's destiny, I took a picture of you and all your beautiful creations.



Please know that we love you forever, even if we don't still have all of these creations around to prove it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...