Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Going Private


It's time folks. I've been debating for a long time about doing this. Then with an increase of sketchy sites showing up on my "Referring URLs" and my kids getting older, it's time to change my blog to private. So starting in August this blog will be invite only. PLEASE! Anyone and everyone who wants to be invited to read this blog you are more than welcome. Just comment on here with your email address. If you'd rather send it privately, message me on facebook or email me at hwilcken@gmail.com. You have 2 weeks. On your mark, get set, GO!!!

11 comments:

  1. add me please! I love reading your blog.

    sadiepl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. kcardon@ahsjschool.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. hollingshead2009@gmail.com
    also on the topic of plants being eaten, we were told that if you put hair clippings, from your next hair cut, in your garden the elk (deer) will leave your garden (flowers) alone. Good luck hope it works. We tried but all that was left was green onions which the elk don't like anyways....so I don't know if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. camialder@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...