How Far Along:
July 2nd, 2013 - 20 Weeks
Halfway!!!
Maternity Clothes:
Starting to pull out a few things and put away some of my smaller things. I need to go shopping for some new maternity things. Most of my things from the past 2 pregnancies are worn out.
Best Moment This Month:
Finding out the baby is a BOY! James Alan Richardson. We're SOOOOOOOOOO excited.
Movement:
All of the time, but he's more of a wiggler instead of a full out flipper like the girls were.
Food Craving:
Anything sweet, please!
What I Miss:
It's getting hard for me to bend over. Good were the days when that was easy :)
Sleep:
Half and half. Some days I will sleep just fine. Others, I will lay in bed wide awake nearly all night long. Insomnia much?
What I Am Looking Forward To:
Shopping for and/or receiving baby boy things :)
Symptoms:
This is what I call "The Glory Time" of the pregnancy. I feel good. I like that I look pregnant instead of feeling fat. I'm not so big that I'm uncomfortable yet, and I just get to be excited for the baby. I love it! My back occasionally goes out of whack but other than that I'm doing GREAT! :)
And now some pictures from the ultrasound from my doctor's office
![]() |
| First time I've ever seen a 3D scan of any of my babies in utero. I teared up a little. He was sucking his fingers the whole time. Too cute! |
![]() |
| Cute profile :) |
![]() |
| Still sucking his fingers :) |
So excited for Baby James!!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment