Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mommy's Girl vs. Daddy's Girl

These pictures were right in a row on our camera and they totally crack me up. They perfectly capture my life right now.

Mommy's girl

Daddy's girl

Long story short, Lydia loves me right now, wants to copy everything I am doing, cracks me up all day long, and is happy just to cuddle with me on the couch. Mary, on the other hand, only wants Robert. When he is here she wants to be right by him nearly every second. When he leaves she's screaming for him until he comes home. She's always preferred him over me, but lately it's intensified. I don't know what I did wrong but I'm determined to win her back. She'll occasionally give me just enough love and cuddles to leave me wanting more and hold me through the next storm of disdain while Daddy's around. Just you wait Mary!! You'll idolize me soon enough! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...