Monday, October 1, 2012

Summer's End

I love this picture of Mary. I think it encapsulates our summer perfectly. Just kicking back at the park under the shade of a tree with perfect weather and beautiful surroundings.


We loved this past summer! It was a rough start with all of the sickness, but a great finish! We'll miss the weekly beach days/nights with friends, dollar nights at the Boardwalk, the major flexibility of our schedules, and more, but we also look forward to the crisp fall weather, all of the holidays, ward activities, piano students, and everything else fall and winter bring. What can I say? We love life no matter the season! :)

Here's Robert on his first day as a 2nd year PhD student! It's crazy to think how few of these "first day of school" pics there are left for him.


P.S. Robert didn't need to take his backpack to class on his first day, so I may or may not have made him put a completely empty backpack on anyway just so it would look more like a first day of school picture ;)

FAREWELL SUMMER! WELCOME FALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha i love that u made him put his back pack on for his first day of school..remember our pics of us walking to our first days of school hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...