So for my birthday I requested that we get family pictures done. We hadn't done any since Mary was born and since it was also Mary's first birthday we could get some good 1 year old shots of her as well. Well to quote our photographer's blog, "This was one of the harder shoots of my career, but also so fun!" We love our girls' vibrant personalities, but that vibrancy makes getting a good shot of all of us holding still and looking at the camera VERY difficult. Our photographer was very patient and we managed to get several great shots while juggling the girls. Thanks Sarah!!
Here are some of my favorite shots (which are practically all of them :-D)
| ALWAYS on the run :) |
| One, two, three, WEEEEEE! |
You look so pretty in your pics!! Way cute family pics..soo fun!!
ReplyDeleteI kept trying to find one or two to say "I really love that one". But I really couldn't pick just one or two.
ReplyDeleteAnd you know me, I'm not one to point out how cute one's child is. But Heidi, you've got some some adorable little girls there.
oh Heidi, the pictures look SO nice. They really turned out. I love them!
ReplyDelete