Monday, September 3, 2012

Quarter of a Century

It's true. Against my best efforts, my birthday came and I'm now 25. It started off with my birthday breakfast in bed. This year I chose donuts, sausage, and of course chocolate milk :)



As has become the routine, the girls ate most of my breakfast.


It would be annoying except that they are so cute doing it.


After breakfast was done, we headed downstairs and I found several of these taped to the walls...


The quarters were because I'm now a quarter of a century. Clever right? The little papers were words to a clue of what the present was he got me. Along with this list to find additional words to the clue.


After finding all of the papers and unscrambling the sentences I got this

Are you tired of always beating me at Mario Kart? Bet you can't today!

And the reason I couldn't beat him at Mario Kart was because he got me a new Wii game - Smash Brothers Brawl. I still beat him at that :) I think the present was more for him than for me, but I've still had a lot of fun playing it. The rest of the day he gave me a guilt-free lazy day where I just got to relax and do whatever I wanted. It was perfect. Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...