Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This rainy Thursday I'm thankful for chocolate milk AKA HAPPINESS!!

Chocolate milk is always my drink of choice. If I am having a rough day I go buy a whole gallon of it and it makes me feel better :) Once upon a time I was in Relief Society for the first time and the teacher asked everyone to write down how they would finish the sentence "Happiness is..." so I wrote down "Happiness is chocolate milk." Little did I know they were going to collect all of them and read them aloud. So they start to read them and they were the classic answers. "Happiness is family. Happiness is the gospel." Then they got to mine, "Happiness is... chocolate milk??" The look on her face was CLASSIC! My sister and I about died laughing. From then on, chocolate milk has been known as Happiness in my family.

It's the little things that make life worth living :)

3 comments:

  1. :) I love Chocolate milk, but I am sure not as much as you. I loved reading your huge line of updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness.....MMMM!!!!! I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...