When Robert and I were first married we decided we wanted to be a camping family. The we outgrew our tent when Mary was born and life got busy, yada yada yada. We received a big tent for Robert's birthday last year, made several camping trip plans, but they all fell through. So when it was announced that there would be a ward campout. We decided this was finally our chance!
The only person that didn't sleep great in our tent was ME. Ha ha! I was stressing all night that the kids were too cold, but they all did great! Lydia and Mary even woke up and asked to go potty in the middle of the night which NEVER happens. They usually either wet their beds or don't go at all. And then after they were done going, they went right back to sleep. I was so proud of my kiddos!
![]() |
| As always, James cracks me up!! |
![]() |
| Our awesome big tent! We love it! |
We had a blast!! As soon as the seasons warm up again we have several places we want to camp before we move away from here. I can't wait!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment