Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lydia's Preschool

A few of my close Mommy friends and I that all have kids around the same age started doing a Joy School/Preschool with our kids twice a week. A different parent is in charge each week and hosts it at their home the week they are in charge and we have a schedule of themes that we are supposed to focus on each week (Usually 2 or 3 things including a letter, number, color, shape, and/or other basic concepts) Lydia has absolutely LOVED it so far and I am constantly amazed at how much she retains from each day of preschool.

We started the first week of September. Here's some pics from the first day.

All ready and so excited to go!


This is her "forced smile" face that she has recently
developed. It cracks me up!

And the best pics that could be captured of the whole group. You can't really expect much more out of five 3 year old kiddos. I love the personalities that these pics capture :)



Lydia loves her preschool friends! And Mary loves the time I'm given to focus on her for a few hours each week while Lydia's at school. It's been a great thing :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...