Friday, September 20, 2013

Summer Wrap Up: Date Nights

Ice Cream Sculpting

First you mold the ice cream...

Then you set the ice cream...

Repeat with smaller molds...

Decorate...

And STUFF!!!

Night of August 14th
This wasn't a date night, but I figured it was fitting to include in this post. Robert surprised my with this little beauty in honor of 5 years since Robert first told me he liked me and we held hands for the first time. He's a keeper. :)


Singing in the Rain Day/Gene Kelly's 101st Birthday
August 23rd was Gene Kelly's birthday so for date night we made a cheesy video to go along with the song "Singing in the Rain" which will be posted as soon as I can get it all edited.



It was also Eat a Peach Day so we ended the night by going to Baskin Robbins thinking they'd have some sort of peach ice cream. Alas, they did not so we settled for mango which was super yummy.


I love dating my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...