Just a few pictures from the end of July
Rex Moved On
After a few more repairs we sold Rex. We got $1000 more for it than I thought we would. I'm ridiculously sentimental about things, so although it was nice to get rid of a car that has caused us so much trouble and stress, I was still sad to see him go. Hopefully the next owner treats it well and doesn't have as much trouble with it as we did.
Take Me Out to the Ball Game
One of Robert's colleagues gave us a couple tickets to an Oakland A's game. So we got a babysitter for the day and off we went. It was a ton of fun. A laughable moment of the day was when a worker that was in his 70s offered me his hand to help me up a couple stairs then said, "You looked like a senior citizen coming up those stairs." What do you even say to that? Especially when it's coming from a man who is well into his senior citizen years? I didn't think I looked that cumbersome and not graceful pregnant yet. Guess I was wrong. We've been laughing at it since.
Monday Fun Day: Finger Painting
I love the noticeable developmental and personality difference between Mary and Lydia's rainbows.
| Mary's |
| Lydia's |
Still a month left of summer fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment