Saturday, July 21, 2012

IT FITS!!!!

First of all, new blog look. Let me know what you think :) I have a few more adjustments I still want to make.

Second of all, I have very exciting news! Some of you may have noticed my little "myfitnesspal" gadget in the left column the past few months. In April, I really started focusing on my New Year resolution of losing 30 pounds. That's exactly the number I need to get in the center of the Normal/Healthy BMI range for my height. If you are curious what I am doing, just ask. For now I won't bore you with details, and I'll jump straight to the exciting stuff...

IT FITS!!!


After 3 years and 5 months, and 2 babies, my wedding dress fits again!! Wednesday I weighed myself and the number I was on my wedding day popped up on the scale, which means I've lost 20 pounds! I immediately dug out my wedding dress from the closet, put it on, and went downstairs to show Robert :) He tried hard to be excited for me, but he's a GUY so I had to call one of my sisters to get the reaction I truly wanted. :)


I still have 10 more pounds until I've reached my goal weight, and the weight loss will probably slow down while I focus more on toning and muscle building and less on just losing fat, but this was a major milestone in my journey and it's motivated me to keep going at it. 10k here I come!!

In the mean time, we did not use a date night just to go to the beach to take pictures of me in my wedding dress. We also started filming for another project. I won't say exactly what it is, but I'll give you a hint. It combines this...


With this...


And it is going to be EPIC!! It probably will take us at least a couple months, but be very excited!

2 comments:

  1. So awesome!! That is crazy exciting. After I'm done with this pregnancy, I really want to work hard to get to my wedding weight. ha, ha You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, so I am mad that you dangled that in front of me and created such frustrating suspense. I cannot wait to see what you guys are cooking up. AND congrats on the weight loss. I am so proud of you. It really is a big deal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...