This a picture of me and my little brother Preston Halloween 1998. He was a Lego, and I was a slice of pizza. We both made our own costumes. We are a creative duo. We've been close buds for forever basically. Anyway, he has spent the past 2 years serving a mission for the LDS church in Kinnewick, Washington. February 8th we got to welcome him home :)

Here we are waiting at the airport for his arrival.

And waiting...

And waiting. Our sign rocked! We are a big family. So our crowd of 50 people was a sight to see. Everyone was stopping and asking what the occasion was.

Mom waited on tip toes so anxious to hug her son again.

And then there he was!!!!!! We are all bawl babies so there was quite a bit of blubbering coming from all of us.

Such a sweet moment!

Hugging Dad

Hugging me!!!! I missed him so much!

Hugging most of the nieces and nephews.

Meeting Lydia for the first time. Please ignore the crazed face I am making.

First thing when we got to my parents' was to get his mark on the measuring wall. We measured Preston, all of the grandkids, and the siblings younger than Preston the day before he left, the halfway mark, and when he got home so we could track how much each of them grew. My youngest sibling Logan grew the most. Preston and a few others didn't grow at all.

Then he went straight out to the trampoline of course :)


It's so great to have him home!! He was a great missionary, and such a great example, but it's so nice to have him home!
Yay! I'm glad he's home! My in-laws live in Kennewick, WA!!! I doubt he saw them though. They are a little inactive . . . I sure wish we could see you guys more often!
ReplyDelete