
I am now the 2nd counselor in the Primary Presidency. I am so excited!!! I am pretty sure I will ALWAYS have a calling in Primary. Whether it be a teacher, in the presidency, chorister, or nursery leader, I will have a Primary calling. When I am in Primary I feel at home and at peace. I can't wait to start really getting busy with my assignments. I teach Sharing Time for the first time on the 4th of July. I've already started working on my lesson. :)
Robert has been called as the secretary in the Elder's quorum presidency. Today was the first Sunday when we both had these callings and this has been our schedule.
6:30 - I woke up and got ready
7:30 - Woke Robert up, Robert got Lydia ready while I finished getting ready
8:00 - Fed Lydia
9:00-12:00 - Church
12:30-2 - I had Presidency Meeting and Robert did his home teaching
2:15-4:30 - Robert has Presidency Meeting
5:00 - We are having a couple friends over for dinner
7:00 - Robert has Stake Priesthood Meeting
It's been a fun Sunday, and I am sure we will have many more fun Sundays in store for us. It's quite the change from the Sundays we are used to when we spend every minute of the day together, even during church because we served as Primary teachers together. We'll get used to it though :)
They stole our best teachers!! But it looks like they knew what they were getting, because they've put you both to good use. :)
ReplyDeletefun! you will be great!
ReplyDeleteyay! what a wonderful calling for you! so fun!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your first sharing time this Sunday.
ReplyDelete