Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby Shower

We had my baby shower in Mesa, AZ this past weekend and it was so much fun. My sisters and mom did such an amazing job with the food and decorations and everything. They are AWESOME!! My favorite part was just being able to see so many people I haven't seen in a long time. I love my friends and family!! Here are some pictures from the glorious event that I yoinked from my sister's blog. Thanks Tiff!! ;)

This is my adorable niece, Alena. I hope Lydia is blessed to have as much beautiful hair as she does :)

FOOD!! It was all amazing. My sister-in-law, Becky, even made sure that I had my very own chocolate milk.

This is the hand quilted blanket my Grandma Hall made. She has made one for every grandchild and great grandchild. That's quite the accomplishment seeing as how she has 26 (I think??) grandchildren and Lydia will be her 62nd great grandchild. My grandma is amazing!! I still have my blanket. It looks just like Lydia's, but it's red.

This is my little sister (green shirt) and 3 of my nieces. I can't believe how old they are all getting!

PRESENTS!!!

P.S. Everyone is FIRED for not telling me how retarded the part of my hair was looking the whole time!

This is a cradle that Robert's brother, Terrel, and his wife Jenn made for us. It's beautiful!

And that about sums it up. It was a great day filled with smiles and pink :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good time. I was doing every one a favor and watching eveyln so Erica could visit with you. Post pictures when baby comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...