Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our Goings On...

First, do ya'll remember these?

This is Sssaved the Dragon and the vase we painted for our anniversary. I promised you an after picture and here it is...

We are both very pleased with how they turned out. I no longer think the vase looks like a cow with the chicken pox. :)

Second, I have finally done it!! With the help of my wonderful husband and my cousin's blog, Miranda's Recipes, I successfully baked a chocolate chip cookie recipe from scratch that not only looked beautiful, but tasted wonderful. Before I continue, let me just say how amazing my cousin's cooking blog is. Every recipe I have made from the blog has been AMAZING!! Back to the cookies. Here's some pictures from our adventure.

What would baking cookies be without eating a little of the dough along the way? :)

The completed cookies. They made me so happy!

The judges all agree...

And we stuff! Robert says nothing says "I'm pregnant and can do what I want!" more than this picture :)

Horrah for cookies!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that last picture is a keeper. :) Also, we have the same cooling rack. Or very similar cooling racks...I guess most cooling racks are similar. But ours are very much so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look scrumptious!! I think I'll have to take a look at your cousins blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby and I made the cookies today. YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...