Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day Celebrations

Well last year for Valentine's Day, Robert and I spent the whole night going to 10 different Wal-Marts to find all of the neck ties we needed for the men in our wedding party. Needless to say, we stepped it up a little this year ;)

We started out with dinner Saturday night at Chuck-A-Rama. Not the most fancy place, I know, but it's one of my favorites.

Then Sunday morning the first thing Robert did was give me some red tulips.

Then when I walked out into the family room I was greeted by this...

While Robert was in the bathroom getting ready for church, I set this up for him.

Yep, I got him socks, a nose hair trimmer, and super hero valentines. Am I romantic or what?? Then when we got back from church Robert gave me these...

And these...

Then as I was taking a Sunday afternoon nap with my new teddy bear...

...Robert prepared all of this!

Chicken Mexicana and rice with salad. He bought the tablecloth and the candles and everything. He is AMAZING!!! He wanted to make sure that I got all the typical presents that girls are supposed to get from their men on Valentine's Day. He even made up this cute secret Valentine's Day checklist that I wasn't allowed to see, and every time he did something on the list he would check it off. It was a great day!! My husband is wonderful. I LOVE him SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

I can't wait for our anniversary this Sunday when we can have another fun filled day of making each other feel special :)

5 comments:

  1. How cute! Mike makes checklists like that too for everything! Without the pictures though. What a fun fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, that is so sweet. he is a good husband. Kind of makes your socks pale in comparison....I'm just sayin'. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naaa, no one likes a man with 'cold feet.' I think the socks were ideal. Ü What a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How freakin' cute is he??? :)
    I have to admit, I'm a tad jealous :)
    What a way fun Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a romantic day! For our 1st valentine's day Tyler got me little heart magnets - and that was it. Kind of cute because I like magnets and all but I was expecting a little more. Good job Robert!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...