It's hard to see what all is there, so let me list them for you. On the floor there are:8 pairs of pants (3 dress pants, 3 khaki, and 2 jean)
1 pair of shorts
10 pairs of capris
On the couch going from left to right:
1 long winter coat
4 jumpers
1 skirt
3 dresses (including a cute black one that I LOVE!!)
25 shirts (my favorites are the 6 cute pattern ones that are on the seat of the couch on the right)
2 pairs of pajama pants, one comes with a matching top
2 bra extenders
Can I say SCORE!?! Of all of these things I probably won't use only 3-5 of the shirts, the shorts, and 3 of the jumpers. I paid less than 69 cents an item which is awesome because the winter coat alone would have been more than $40. Needless to say, I am happy with my purchase!!!
P.S. She threw in the plastic container she had all of the clothes in (about a $40 value) for only $5.
That is so cool and kinda makes me jealous...ha, even though I'm not expecting. Way to go Heidi!
ReplyDeleteSCORE!
ReplyDeletelucky i wish i had found something like that at the beginning. after awhile you might just end of wearing the same thing all the time because its the most comfortable. thats how i am now. haha. oh evelyn says "hi there."
ReplyDelete-erica and evelyn-
That was a STEAL! I am so jealous that I never took advantage of craigslist during my pregnancies :(
ReplyDelete