
HANNAH MONTANA!!! I LOVE IT!!! Anyway, her new movie came out on Friday, and it was my turn to decide what to do for date night. Therefore, we went to Hannah Montana: The Movie, and Robert didn't complain or roll his eyes once, not even when all of the 13-year-old girls squealed during the opening song or when the person selling us the tickets made fun. It was great.
Saturday we dyed our Easter eggs. Here are a few of the highlights.
My Masterpieces:
Robert's Masterpieces:
And last but not least... A Classic Robert:
It says the integral of 2xdx = "eggs" Squared (x squared)
Isn't my mathematician so clever.
Our finished works:
Sunday was great! We were asked on Saturday to substitute as the Primary chorister and pianist, me as chorister and Robert as pianist. I can't lie, we were GREAT! I made sure I was as prepared as I could possibly be, and Robert played the fastest, most flawless "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" I have ever heard! Each of the presidency came up one at a time and asked what our names were and said how impressed they were. One, after we mentioned that we didn't have callings yet, even asked how long we were staying in the ward and said that the current chorister and pianist (who are also husband and wife) are leaving the ward in a few weeks. We are trying to not get our hopes up, especially Robert. Primary Pianist is his DREAM calling. So, we'll see.
Sunday afternoon we had an Easter Egg Hunt. I hid some in one room and Robert hid some in the other and then we raced to find them. Robert won, but I ain't down yet!! I will prevail next year!!!
So I would say that our first Easter was a success. HAPPY EASTER to EVERYONE!!
We missed you at Easter dinner!!! Looks like you two had a stupendous Easter with just the two of you. I hope you are so happy and having wonderful "firsts" together everyday!
ReplyDelete