We started the honeymoon off with a candlelit peanut butter and jelly sandwich dinner :) I couldn't find where I put the matches, so I got creative. There was an electric can opener in our hotel and a toaster. So I used the plug of the can opener to dig out the wick of one of the candles, very carefully stuck the wick in the toaster until it caught fire and lit all of the rest of the candles with it. Hey, it worked :) We ended up finding the matches later, but hey, it makes for a good story right?
Strutting our stuff on the way to Disneyland
Waiting on Main Street for the gate to open. We were a wee bit excited to say the least :)
They gave us some "Just married" pins and we wore them with pride.
While I was taking the above picture, Robert was hitting on a gay Disneyland worker. Should I be concerned??? :)
We got SOAKED on Splash Mountain!! But it was still fun. We were freezing that night though!
Fun in Toon Town!! :)
We bought matching shirts. Mine says "I look this cute everyday!" Robert's says "I am the big cheese." :)
There is a story behind this picture. The last time I was in Disneyland a little over a year ago Mr. Incredible flirted with me. He tried to propose this time, but Robert and Mrs. Incredible would not let it happen.
"R" for Richardson!! Because we both are Richardsons now!!
I got to Level 5 on Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters!! I am the master! It took us going on about 4 times in a row, but still, I am the master!
It was a VERY fun trip!!! I can't wait to go back!
Oh and I love my husband!!!
oh it looks like you guys had a great time! i love the matching shirts- very cute!
ReplyDelete