I will we better at this blog posting thing, especially when I am up in Utah.
Anyway, the holidays were super busy for Robert and me. The Sunday before Christmas we had the cousin gift exchange with Robert's dad's side of the family and Grandma gave us all pajamas. We had Christmas Eve with my family and his mom's side of the family. Christmas morning I opened presents with my family and then headed over to his house to open presents with his family, ate breakfast with his family, watched "Holiday Inn" with his family, then headed back to my house to eat breakfast and play games with my family, then headed back to his house to get presents from his grandma, then headed back to my house for the majority of the rest of the day. The day after Christmas we had a Nertz tournament and gift exchange with our friends and Christmas with Robert's dad's side of the family. Then I had my friend shower and I went through the temple on the 27th. AMAZING!!!! To be surrounded by all of my family and friends and some of Robert's family in my first temple experience was overwhelmingly powerful. I LOVE THE TEMPLE!! I am so grateful to be a part of this gospel!! New Year's Eve we spent with friends. New Year's day we went and saw a movie with his family (Bedtime Stories - it was a good and cute movie) January 2nd we celebrated Holly King's birthday. January 3rd my best friends, Sandy Skouson and Cortney Cluff, got married. We got to attend their wedding, luncheon, and reception. Being able to be there as Cortney and Sandy were sealed for time and all eternity in the temple with Robert standing right behind me is an experience I will never forget. Turning around and seeing that he was crying more than I was was also really sweet :) After the reception we came back to my house to burn music CDs for all of my Primary, but I fell asleep, so Robert burned, labeled, and put into cases all 65 CDs and when he was done he woke me up and he had to go. He was leaving the next morning so this is the point wehad to say goodbye for 4 weeks. I bawled like a baby. But its already been 2 weeks. Just 2 weeks more and I will be going up to Utah to see him again. The that will be our last good bye for 2 more weeks and he'll be coming down for the wedding! I can't believe how soon it will be here!!!
So, those were our holidays, sorry there are no pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment